We are looking for a hard-working, self-driven individual who can help to build upon Ravery's success. The right candidate will have at least 5 years hairdressing experience, be a great team player, and possess good communication and organisational skills.
Ravery's is an Aveda hair and beuaty salon that has been operating for 8 years. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and strive to be the best hair and beauty salon within the local area. We only use Aveda colour, haircare and skincare products because they work in harmony together, creating beautiful results which are up to 99% naturally derived from plants and flowers. Aveda also has a very strong environmental and ethical stance which we incorporate in the daily running of our Salon.
If you are interested in becoming part of our friendly, professional team please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The position would be for three days and week (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and would incorporate the following duties:
- Looking after your own clientele and performing all hair services to a high standard
- Helping to manage the day to day running of the hair department i.e. client care, stock control, cleaning duties, cashing up
- Helping to train Assistants to a high standard so that they become floor ready
- Assisting management with Personal Focus Sessions which are carried out with all Staff members on a quarterly basis
- Motivating all team members so that they remain focused and driven
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate, including pension, commission and bonus structures.